This activity explores children’s willingness to share with a child they have never met, and what factors influence children’s decision to share with others.
Age group(s): Children (3-6)
Time: 7-10 min
Scientific Topic(s): Psychology; Developmental Science
Supplies in Library Kit:
- 16 sets of stickers (10 each)
- Plain White envelopes
- Stickers Sharing Instructions Link
Additional learning resources:
- Resource Allocation Study
- Article about the phenomenon
- Podcasts about the phenomenon: “Is that Fair?” & “Science of Sharing”
*In request email, please designate how many stickers needed as they are meant to be given away for each use*
This kit comes from the Living Laboratory and was developed at the Museum of Science, Boston. Click here to learn more about the Living Laboratory!